zitiert aus The Scotsman...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“It’s been a huge experience. Celtic is a huge club. Everything is just bigger. There are more fans and there are more people watching you.
“Of course, it’s always difficult to move to a new country, but I think this is really good for my development as a person.
“When I had to make the leap from Denmark to Norway, I had problems because of the anxiety that was deep inside me
“But now I’m in a completely different situation. I’ve found peace in God, I have a wonderful girlfriend who has moved in with me, and I still have great support from my family and friends.
“I was also ready to experience something new. I wanted to get out of my comfort zone . And that’s why this change is perfect for me right now.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Als Mensch auf jeden Fall eine große Verstärkung!
Hoffen wir, dass er bald auch wieder regelmäßig trifft.
Ich war zu kritisch mit ihm. Ich bin mir sicher, dass er nach einer Eingewöhnungszeit einschlägt bei uns.
Vielleicht ja bald als Doppelspitze mit Duran.
Come on Kasper!!
